Community. Culture. Passion.
You care about our community, and you want to make a difference.
We do too. Welcome to the team!
Our team are looking for volunteers for specific roles to build on our wonderful established team from the 2019 election. Some of the specific skills and roles we are looking for include:
- Graphic Designer (Ads/Fliers/images for use on social media)
- Video and Photography Crew (Filming or photographing and editing debates and other public appearances for online use)
- Social Media Team (join our social media team, updating socials and ensuring a vibrant and engaging social media presence)
- CSS/Wordpress (fix the wonky code on this website)
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Office Team (answering phones, greeting people, taking clear notes, making coffee, managing the office, and keeping the home fires burning)
- Sign Team (includes putting signs up pre-election and taking them down again post-election)
- Stylist/Hair and Makeup Consultant
- Drivers (Driving Candace to events, appearances, and debates)
And of course, we’re always looking for folks to join our phone canvassing and door canvassing teams (Door canvassing will only go forward if we are given the go-ahead that it’s safe to do so by public health officials)
If you’re interested in joining Team Shaw in these roles or any others, please contact us at [email protected]
You can also register to volunteer for the NDP at both the provincial and federal level!
A few members of our 2019 Canvassing Team!
Our 2019 Pride Parade Crew!